Rachel teaches a limited amount of private lessons per week.
Available 9-4pm Monday and Friday at the Aerial Canvas pop-up studio in Brunswick.
Please email Rachel directly to request a time and date.
Payment is required to secure your timeslot.
4-week Course Pass
$120 for 6 hours across 4 weeks
4-week courses start in the first week of every month
This month covers aerial hammock low flow routine starting May 3rd
Learn a whole routine using basic aerial moves on hammock
Remote Performance Coaching
This video-exchange service is best suited to students looking to build a performance piece:
Each consultation includes:
Detailed analysis of Video footage provided
A list of goals/outcomes for the session
Customised Video feedback provided by Rachel
Homework - recommended resources/tutorials
Suggested timeline for completion of short and long term goals
This is a remote online service best suited to intermediate and advanced students and perfect for:
* Students without access to a local studio
* Aerial Canvas Students in between studio classes
* Professional performers wanting performance advice/choreography
This two hour workshop also comes in digital format and covers:
* Template for assessing skills and designing drills
* Step-by-step guide to 5 essential aerial Skills
* Teacher Worksheets for common errors and how to prevent them
Host Rachel at your studio* or bring your team to Aerial Canvas Brunswick for one of her specialty workshops!
Anatomy of an Aerialist
This 2 hour workshop also comes in digital format and covers:
* Basic anatomy of the upper body
* Example program of pre-habilitation exercises
Host Rachel at your studio* or bring your team to Aerial Canvas Brunswick!
*travel fee may apply
Learn essential self-care techniques for you and your team to ensure continuing professional development and maximum longevity in the industry.
This 2 hour workshop is available in digital format and includes:
* Foam rolling techniques that will change your life!
* A Guide to finding your role in the industry
* Mindfulness techniques applied to class planning
* Rest and Recovery tips for the intentional instructor
Host Rachel at your studio* or bring your team to Aerial Canvas Brunswick for one or more of her specialty workshops!
*travel fee may apply
Tired of generic manuals that don't suit your studios needs?? Introducing a new apparatus? In need of an overhaul of your existing curriculum structure?
Aerial Canvas Syllabus Kickstart lets you collaborate with Rachel to create the framework you actually want, accessible to you and your team in an easy to use online hub.
Tutorials are grouped into sections based on foundational concepts and provide a solid foundation for teachers to use as a guide for aerial instruction and class planning. This is a teacher resource with a pragmatic approach, centered around essential teaching points, common student errors and mandatory safety information.
For $499.00 you get:
- A meeting with Rachel at your aerial space to discuss studio-specific needs and limitations.
- 30 day free trial to the Teacher Resource Lounge for team members
- Goal-setting meeting with your instructors to discuss requests, challenges and opportunities for ongoing professional development.
- Team Workshops and 5 customised Tutorials as required.
Ongoing support (email, video feedback) can be provided weekly for $160.00